Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Sweet Girls...

Sweet Sisters
  The past few months have been a whirlwind. It makes me very thankful I am picture taking fanatic to capture all the great memories of these precious girls. I haven't had a second to write down anything in baby books lately, so until I find a day to catch up on that, I am going to rely on pictures of these adorable faces to do the story telling....

Yes, it is April here in Knoxville... But it has been SO cold the past couple of weeks we had to pull out the winter coats. What in the world is going on with the weather these days?! 
 Thankfully it doesn't stay cold ALL day long and we get to enjoy the park! I am obsessed with Keenan's face when she is on the swings! She gets so excited she shuts her eyes and opens her mouth, like she is trying to eat the air!!! haha! 
It is adorable! 

 Now that she is 10  months old - Her hair has literally grown overnight! Heheh! 
We do not know what to do with all of it! 
A mohawk is always a good option don't you think?! :)
 And the ULTIMATE excitement this month...Our little Mouskawitz is WALKING!!! Officially walking! 
Again, I am excited and so sad! But she is so darn cute when she walks I can't help but squeal with excitement when she does it! She is so proud of herself! 
I had to show this particular picture because of her cute booty...they are JOE jeans!!! look at the little symbol on her booty! haha! 
My sister got her Joe skinny jeans and she wears them well, if i do say so myself! 
Being good sports and modeling their Little Hoot gear for mommy!

  I got a new camera lens for my nikon and this was my first attempt at being a photographer. 
She made it easy on me with that picture perfect pose and laugh! 
Who is this child anyway?! 
Oh, i forgot...it's Olivia! That's right. She dressed herself after the book Olivia the Pig! haha! 
Mary Carlisle has always been a VERY happy child! She is always running around, laughing and loving life! Just like a child should be. As I have mentioned in previous posts, the comments she says are hilarious and wonder where she gets half the comments she says. She definitely reminds us to enjoy the simple things in life and laugh at ourselves! And boy, does she makes us laugh!!! Something I find I need reminded of in the hustle and bustle of life lately. 

About a week ago, she started talking about "Scotty"...Chad and I looked at each other in confusion as she "talked on the phone" to Scotty, told us of things he did, things he likes/dislikes...
Then I go to pick her up from SHEEP and her teachers tell me she had talked about Scotty a lot today! 
I said "really? I was going to ask you all if you had been reading a book or there is someone visiting the class named Scotty?" They both looked confused as well, and said "no." 
-To preface the rest, her class had been growing a butterfly the past month and none of the kids would offer a name for the butterfly the past two days...odd i think!? -
So...they proceed to tell me, they went out to release the butterfly and asked "does anyone want to name the butterfly?"  
Mary Carlisle shouts out "Scotty!!!" 
As they released the butterfly into the sky all the kids yelled "Bye Scotty...Scott... Scotty!!!" 
...Hilarious!!! Who?... What?.. Where did this name come from?! And now Mary Carlisle has gotten the rest of her class to jump on the Scotty bandwagon!!! haha! 
 I have discovered when Mary Carlisle is excited about something she opens her mouth to smile! 
... Ta-Dah!!!
 and the BEST FOR LAST!!!! 
Her dance recital costume!!! it came yesterday and do you think she is excited or what?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment