Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"i love jellybeans all day long!!!!"

Ending things she loves with the statement "ALL DAY LONG!" has become Mary Carlisle's new favorite saying. As well as "What's the BIG idea?!" and "Oh Brother!" haha...where she gets these things I do not know, but they make for a laugh a day...more like a laugh an hour!
At the end of our Easter celebration, while she was high on sugar she looked at us with a mouthful of jellybeans and said "I love jellybeans ALL DAY LONG Mawm!" hehehe!!!
Of course you do! :)

What a GLORIOUS weekend!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

Easter is such a beautiful holiday... I love it!
We get to rejoice the rise of Christ and make good memories with sweet friends!
Each Easter gets more exciting every year...more babies which means more fun!
This year takes the cake!!!
There is a good chance we are going to appear on ELLEN from what we did to make a good memory this year hehe!!!
The picture below is great...precious little faces ready to attack the egg hunt, I show this picture to assure you a good time was had by all at one point in our day :)....

Scroll down just one more picture and you will see what I mean....
THE SCARY EASTER BUNNY!!!
We did it. I know we are awful! We sacrificed our children's happiness to make a great memory for ourselves! I wish i could say I feel badly for it, but i can't. I can say is it was one of the funniest things I have ever been a part of! My stomach still aches from laughing so hard!!! The photographer even said in all the years of doing this, he has never seen anything so funny! Hayes physically removed himself from the picture only to flop his body on the ground like a fish and play dead! haha! I have to share the only reason MC appears to be the only one happy is because she is now old enough to negotiate these sort of situations. She agreed to stand to the side of mr. bunny, no touching, as long as she could hold her "safe" bunny. While the rest of these poor children didn't have a choice in the matter...it was a drop and go placement! We did submit to the Ellen Show and it is actually on her facebook page too!
It is a treasure no doubt! :)
Our failed attempt at a good family picture...
MC wanted the stuffed bunny she won for finding the golden egg!
Love this sweet smile and TEETH! She has 6!!!
Mary Carlisle had so much fun at the Easter Egg Hunt this year and even found the
GOLDEN EGG!!! Hooray!!!
MC and her many boyfriends... lucky us...haha!
Chad is already putting extra locks on the doors :)


I had to post this picture to show the cross at our church! isn't it amazing?!
It is my favorite!!!
Members from the church bring these flowers and they decorate the cross with them...it's absolutely gorgeous!!! My hungry and sleepy little bunnies at the bottom tired of pictures :)
Keenan practicing her walking and waving HI again!!! haha!
Keenan and her daddy...
Hmm...yellow or pink? which do i try to eat first?! :)
My sweet girls!!!
Keenan is SO excited to be holding eggs!!! haha!
I am in love with their Easter dresses this year!!! My little beauties!
I love them SO much!!!
BUBBLES!!!!
What an absolutely GLORIOUS weekend celebrating JESUS!

And this is the promise which HE Himself made to us; eternal life... 1 John 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment