Monday, April 2, 2012

Home Sweet Home...

It has been brought to my attention by more than one person that I am the world's worst blogger! HA! I think I allow 6 months between posts sometimes... :) I just get so frustrated with this darn thing, what is the secret to making it look right and look good and get rid of all those spaces?!?! Agh!!! I will accept any tips from you regular bloggers out there ;) I have now made it my mission to figure out how do this! haha! Yikes...I am challenging technology...I am pretty sure it's going to win...oh well! :)

Anyway, onto more exciting things...my child's precious rolls!!! AGH!!!
if you know my father in law, Charlie, he would be SO upset with me for posting this picture. Haha!
He did a big sermon/study against nudity and the web last year... I know what you are thinking..."this doesn't count!" To him, it ALL counts! haha! I just couldn't resist though...I had to share this precious bottom- I just can't get enough and I was sure you couldn't either! :) besides, it is the only time in our life that you can do something like this and it is actually CUTE!!! :)
This was my first weekend home in FOREVER!!! Amen! It was so nice!
It was not what I would call relaxing, but it sure was fun!
We celebrated Mary Carlisle's BFF, Owen, and his 3rd Birthday by going to his party on Friday night and then to the UT vs Bama (perfect for me!) baseball game! Right after that we headed to our church easter egg hunt, which sadly most of it got rained out. But we still managed to get MC's face painted, decorate cookies and have daddy make a balloon animal. Oh yes, I said daddy! Chad has a hidden talent for making balloon animals...it is hilarious! And he is surprisingly really good! Anyone looking for birthday entertainment give me a call! haha!
My Sweet little bunny rabbit
Some of my besties! Julie & Will and Anne & Hayes...
Both are expecting their 2nd boys!
My girls are definitely going to have their pick of the litter with all these cute boys running around Knoxville! :)
The girls woke up from their nap and we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather! Major Martin is always in the background of pictures, so I had to share one of him!
What a great dog!!!
Yes, both girls are in their pj's...who doesn't love to be comfy!

Now that Keenan knows how to wave, she loves nothing more than waving to everybody and everything...HI!!!
HI AGAIN!!! ....haha!!!
She also took her first "i can write in her baby book" type of steps!!!
She took 5 STEPS!!! AGH!!!
I am halfway super excited and halfway sad...I do not want her walking! I want her crawling for another 3 months! hehe!
Mary Carlisle started walking at 10 months and I thought no way Keenan will with her great rolls....boy, is she proving me wrong! That girl is strong! She is determined too...I cannot keep her contained! I just feel like once she starts walking she moves into toddler phase...
I am NOT ready for my baby to grow up yet :( ...
but it sure is cute watching her attempts!
i love those little toes ...ugh! so sweet!
I have to admit after seeing this picture...she is Chad!
I think she looks just like Charlie, Chad's dad, but Chad looks a lot like his dad too...Keenan is a Martin and Mary Carlisle is a Keenan haha!
We definitely did their names backwards :)
There is nothing better than lazy days in the yard!
This picture cracks me up because I find myself walking around like this too much!
MC wants me because Keenan has me and Keenan has to have to me because she can't get most places without me! haha!!!
The way I look at it is, I'm going to blink and Mary Carlisle isn't going to want me at all...I'll take all the holding I can get out of the both of them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment