Thursday, August 5, 2010

UT Stadium Tour...Go Vols!


My Aunt Angela, Cousin Payton & her friend Kristen came to visit us this past week! The girls are thinking about coming to UT in a couple of year for college, so Chad called a friend (that i didn't even know he had! hehe!) and we got a tour of the Stadium! It was incredible!!!...I wonder what other friends he has that i don't know about... :)
V-O-L-S...GO VOLS GO!!! V-O-L-S...GO VOLS GO!!! V-O-L-S...GO VOLS GO!!! V-O-L-S...GO!!!
Put me in Coach! I'm ready to play!!! GO VOLS!!!!
LIVE FROM THE MEDIA ROOM...MARY CARLISLE & FAMILY!!!
UT Bound? Call Chad and we will help convince you to go UT...hehe! I am ready to go back after the day we had! A visit to the practice field, different levels of the stadium, locker room, media room, into the letterman's room and on the actual field! This was the best day!!! Who's ready for football season now?! I AM!!! and so is Mary Carlisle :)


Mary Carlisle says..."Let's Do This People! I have my shades on...I've touched Smokey! Let's get on with this tour!"

Look at this little girl sasha'-ing around the field...
future vol dancer? future vol cheerleader? We Hope So!!!
WOW! Mary Carlisle thinks this is pretty amazing!!! I think so too!!!
Check out my kicks! Orange patent leather!


Our Crew...Mary Carlisle, Chad, Colleen, Payton, Aunt Angela and Kristen...future Vols, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Are those the orange loafers you bought for her about 3 years ago:)

    ReplyDelete