Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Week of School


Wahoo!!! My First Day of School!
I can't WAIT to meet my new friends and show them my fancy backpack!!!
Am I stylish or what?! ...Watch out new friends...I'm ready to play!
Fwew! Watch out new friends...I'm resting up for tomorrow! :)
Getting clean from my first day! Bubbles are the best! :)

Excited...Sad...Anxious...Exhausted...Joyous...& Lonely are all the emotions that have run through me this week as my little Mary Carlisle started "school". Ugh! Knowing this day is coming and actually going through it are completely different! I hate it and she loves it, so I guess one of us just has to get over it and move on...ME! :) She is a little social butterfly and loves playing with her new lil friends, so at least she is spending her day smiling and playing & eating and sleeping! Well sleeping has been an issue considering she doesn't want to stop playing to stop and sleep! :) hehe! The first day she spent her nap taking out and putting in the kids paci's and the second day she passed out and woke up an hour later talking for the second half of her nap! haha! She just wants everyone to know her thoughts and be a helper! Who can blame her?! :) She is a sweetie and i think they are SUPER LUCKY to have her...Because that is how I feel when I have her!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment