Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Would You Do For A Klodike Bar?


Mary Carlisle has become quite the little road tripper! Whether she is angelically dreaming with her "bebe" or letting Major head to dreamland while she goes to town rubbing on his ear! ( What a trooper he is! ) She has become quite the car rider...and thank goodness since memphis is a long ride!


Mary Carlisle LOVES being at her Great Grandmother's house...she got to enjoy her first Klondike bar! Heheh! And in my opinion she would make for a great commercial selling this product...She will become your best friend to get more of this tasty treat and a little diva if you take it away! hehe!!! :)



The Lil Nugget got to stay with her B & Papa while Chad and I stayed downtown for his work events. We enjoyed hanging out on Beale Street listening to music, watching the flippers and even going to see the Peabody ducks! It was fun feeling like a tourist! :) You would never know I grew up here...seriously! I went to the Rendezvous for the first time! haha!




Four Generations...Isn't Big L a hottie?! She turned 86 years old during our visit to Germantown! WOW! I hope I am as active as she is when I am that age...Mary Carlisle kept her Great Grandmother in stitches the whole time...It was wonderful hearing Big L laugh so much!


TRIPLETS!!! What a treat! During our visit we got to eat lunch with one of my favorite little families... You may know them as The Harrisons but I refer to them as The Itchy's...Jonathan, Alicia, Evie & Ramsey and their lost triplet Mary Carlisle...hehe! boy we're we a sight entering lunch that day! If anyone can do it all it is Alicia! In my opinion she is "Mom of the Year" and has rock hard arms to prove it! :) I am so impressed with her multi-tasking skills...I could take a lesson or two from her! Their girls are precious precious PRECIOUS! I just wish we lived closer so Mary Carlisle could play with her twins more often!

What good little eaters they all are...You should have seen the floor afterwards...haha!!! Major would have been in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment