Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BBQ Birthday Bash

Julia & I are so lucky to celebrate another birthday party together! Her birthday is july 1 and mine is july 2! We are also so lucky to have the most loving husbands who enjoy planning us parties...together! hehe! Chad having the most out there ideas and Bailey bringing him back to earth... they make for a great team! If you don't remember our last party Chad hired a magician and clown to entertain our guests...this time we said "NO entertainment!!!" hehe! A little worrisome he would get his beloved Sunshine Monkey Shine to perform, again we are very thankful Bailey is a part of the planning as well! :) hehee!!!We had an AWESOME party, great weather, fabulous food and lots of loving friends!!!
Happy BIrthday to US!!!

Thanks Chad for a wonderful day and birthday Party! You're the Best! :) I must brag on my husband a bit...My day started out lounging around with my sweet hubby, lil girl and Major...then off we went to brunch at the Gourmet Market as we are heading home (or so I thought) Chad continued driving and driving until we arrived at Spa Visage were he and Mary Carlisle literally dumped me off and said "we'll be back to pick you up!" I was left to get a Spa Pedicure and an hour Massage....How heavenly!!! When I did get picked up and brought home there was a birthday sign hanging up and behind it was a brand new light fixture for our dining room!!! I could not have been more excited! Now, you know you're getting old when you get excited about lighting...haha! Truly I have been dying for a new one since we moved in 4 years ago...that brass embarrassment HAD to go! :) Then my new toes and relaxed body went to get ready for my Partaa'....Hoo! Hoo!!!

The Stickers everyone wore at the party...hehe! Aren't they the cutest! Although I would rather have a 27 on my crown :) hehe!



Surrounded by wonderful family and friends...even a few surprise visits from Nashville! My dad, step mom and step sister surprised me at my birthday party and Dori!!! So Thoughtful!!! I realize I do love surprises! Dori not only surprised me with a birthday visit but had a helping hand in all the planning! She used her fabulous event planning to put table tents on all the tables, a decorated board and everyone wore stickers with Julia and my smiling faces! hehe! What a cute touch! OH and provided the yummiest of yummiest cakes of all for us! I have to tell you we are one step away from celebrity status :) The baker for our cake also created Vince Gill and Amy Grants daughter with her wedding cake! AGH!!! It was scrumptious!!! Thanks DORI!

No comments:

Post a Comment