Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ariel & Sebastian

A little behind as usual to post Halloween Happenings but here it goes... :)
Mary Carlisle is obsessed with princesses of every size, color and shape but no one can measure up to "Princess Ariel"
She is has hung the moon! Is the best of the best...and then some!
Picking out who she wanted to be was an easy task picking out Just The Right Mermaid costume was another adventure...
Who knew they made 20 different mermaid options!? I sure didn't!!! and I definitely didn't think I would have to be negotiating the cleavage showing mermaid costume off my 3 year old! who are these people that make kid costumes anyway?!?!
After running around town and hitting up every possible store in town that had options we finally agreed on the perfect mermaid costume... BUT we couldn't leave without the red wig!!! Oh boy! Yes, the wig!!!
I am forseeing my future picking out the "perfect" wedding dress with this child! hehe!
I feel like I have a 13 year old these days. Mary Carlisle knows (or should I say thinks she knows) what she wants and she stands firm that it is the best decision for her..haha! I wish I was joking!
So with MC as Princess Ariel it was an easy decision to make Keenan her partner in crime, Sebastian!
When MC was a baby I got this crab outfit for her as a 6 mos old it was like a sleepsack. Thankfully I held onto it, had mother Munchie cut and sew holes in it and Wall-Aaa! Keeny had holes in her crab costume so she could walk around and trick or treat!
Because we all know she is NOT going to be left behind! :)
The hilarious part of Keenan wearing a 6 mos costume is the hole around her face was slightly snug...Oh my! I am crying laughing...the pictures do not lie!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

The neighbors gathered together for an attempt at a memorable pic...memorable is right! and actually remotely successful with this crew! Although they are a few scragglers who couldnt sit still long enough to be in it! haha!

Princess Ariel & Sebastian

 We recruited Deedee along to join in the candy fun!!!
 
Little Davis the Bear enjoying his First Halloween
with Maggie the Pumpkin!!!

Haha!!! Agh! This makes me laugh so hard!
Keenan had a bit of a hard time walking around in her costume because there was no elastic around the holes for her legs to keep it up, so the costume came down by her shins. She was running down a hill to catch up with the big kids who were already at a door and she fell and rolled down the hill... but didn't stop eating her chocolate bar! haha!!! Probably afraid she'll never get to try one ever again if she takes a breath :)
 When we got home we couldnt find Mary Carlisle anywhere!
We finally found her hiding under the dining room table (with major) eating her candy and hiding to keep Keeny from eating her candy!
Such a Mine-o-saur! haha!

 Happy Halloween!!!
Sweet Memories With Our
Princess Ariel & One Eyed Sebastian! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment